Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Desperate

Desperate is putting it mildly. You ask him is there anything that he needs, and he says “my mail.” He had someone let him the mail room today so that he could look for his packages. He found two packages and two letters, but is still missing one of the first packages that I sent that really has the things that he needed the most. I sure wish that there was something that I could do. I could mail those items again.

He has a birthday coming up in April, and I was waiting until we saw that all the other packages make it before we ship this one. I would really hate for this special package to not reach him in time for his birthday. He is going to love it. I have his curiosity up now. He is wanting to know if it’s a toy. You will just have to wait and see.

It had been since last Friday since we had heard from him, and I was starting to worry a little bit. I need to stop worrying, but can’t figure out how. So if anyone has any suggestions, I sure could use them. My husband is calling me to worry wort now.

Hope you get those other packages real soon. We love and miss you.

1 comment:

Shelle said...

Hey Stacy -

I don't know what to tell you to do when your son doesn't get in touch... Just try and focus on the "no news is good news" thing. There are so many reasons why they can't get in touch. Just keep him in your prayers.

I take it you talked to him today though?

When is Michaels birthday? Mine is in April too!

Hey, who is Elizabeth Bodin - the other contributor? I'm nosy. Sorry!



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov