Wednesday, March 02, 2005

THANKS JELLY BELLY

I received an email from Michael this morning saying thank you for all the packages and letter that he had received.

He will now have enough batteries and flashlights to last him for the rest of the year.

He was especially excited about the package that I had the Jelly Belly Company mail to him. He had mentioned several weeks ago during a phone conversation that he sure wish he had some jelly beans. Well Michael, be careful what you wish for, you know me. I will do whatever it takes to see that you get everything that you need or want.

You are very welcome Michael and I am glad you received some more packages, but there is still more on its way.

NO MICHAEL I AM NOT CRAZY, I JUST LOVE AND MISS YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!

1 comment:

Shelle said...

Yum!! Jelly Bellies! Michael, your mom is the BEST!



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov