Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Size 13 Fits...

He was online earlier than usual for him this morning to let me know that he had received quite a few packages today. CHRISTMAS AGAIN!!! The size 13 New Balance tennis shoes that I sent actually fit and he likes them. He is not hard to buy for at all, and that makes it so much easier for me. I think he was really excited about the 40 packages of meal replacement that he received also.

He also received a package from his grandparents that had lots of chocolate and nuts in it. He could probably open up a store in his tent, and still never run out of snack food and candy.

I don't know about everyone else, but I sure enjoy shopping for new items to send. I have also got my mom looking for something different to sent to him everytime she goes into a store. FUN! FUN! FUN!

1 comment:

Call Me Grandma said...

Dan is only in MS, and I still send him a package every week. It is more for me than him. The last time I talked to him he said not to send anymore snacks, they are starting to pile up. So I guess I'll send Mach 3 razors and zest soap, and whatever else I can think of. It makes me feel connected to him. I want him to know I haven't forgot him.
When he was at home, and I would go to Walmart, I would ask him do you need anything Dan, and he would give me his list. I think it is a mom thing...Cathy, Dan's mom



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov