Friday, May 06, 2005

Just a glimpse, but I will take it...

Finally!!! They have internet in their tent now. I received an email from Michael saying that it was up yesterday for only 5 minutes, and he was going to see what was wrong and hopefully get his web cam set up today.

Today it was not much better. I am sure that it has got to be very frusting for them. He was online early this morning, but it didn't last long, and I was able to see him. It was just a still shot of him, so something is still not working right. Oh well, at least I got to see him, and now my day has been brightened.

P.S. MESSAGE TO 1LT...
GET ON THE BALL AND GET HIS INTERNET FIXED SO I CAN SEE HIM

1 comment:

Call Me Grandma said...

I am so happy for you. Internet in their tent, what next running water and tv. LOL... I sure do love these modern conveniences. Hopefully they will get the bugs worked out of the net, and you'll be able to hear from him, and see him everyday.



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov