Thursday, May 19, 2005

ONE HAPPY DAY

Yes I know that I am a little crazy, but what's new.

It's going to be a great day. Right Melinda. The smiles on their faces. Thanks guys, you all looked great this morning. Even the muscles. Ya'll just don't know how happy we are to get to see you. The smiles are wonderful to see, so keep smiling for us back home, just don't pay attention to the tears on this end, they are just happy ones. Nothing sad about getting to see you all.

I even took pictures of the computer screen. I promise I am not loosing it, just happy and excited ok.

THANKS AGAIN YOU GUYS, YOU ALL HAVE MADE OUR DAY.

KEEP SMILING!!!

2 comments:

Al's Girl said...

Stacy, I know that you know exactly how this feels - but I am still just in shock. I am sitting her trying to get my work done. And I can't even focus. I have Yahoo Messenger induced ADD!! Thank you to you - and thank you to Michael so much. This may be the first time since January 8th that I feel like I can take full sigh of relief.

I did cry happy tears, and I know that I will cry more when I get home tonight. I wish I would have thought to take pictures of the computer screen - especially when he held up the paper that said, "I Love You". I was still in shock though.

Your son Michael has a new best friend in Alabama -- that's for sure!!

Seeing Al for that hour + was the very, very, very best feeling in the whole wide world!!

Call Me Grandma said...

So happy for you. I feel happy knowing that you are having a good day. It is a silver lining. The one that we mom always look for in this kind of situation.
God Bless our troops and please keep all of them safe. Bring them home sooner rather than later...Amen
Cathy, Spc.Dan's mom



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov