Saturday, June 25, 2005

It's been one hot day.

The Image hosted by Photobucket.comfestival was a success for us. Marcus picked his largest tomato this morning, and I headed out to the festival to enter it in the largest tomato contest. They were announcing the winners at 1 :00 p.m., so I decided that I would just drop the tomato off and come back to see if we had won. He got 3rd place ($50.00). For a glimpse of the happenings of the tomato festival. I have posted several pictures of the day.

I ended up seeing old friends that I had not seen in a long time, and invited them back to the house to cool off., and yes you guessed it the topic of our conversation was Michael. It sure is nice to have friends that are concerned.

I hope to get some pictures of Michael today, and will post them asap.

2 comments:

Call Me Grandma said...

Sorry we didn't get together Stacy. I know it was hard to do, during the week. It probably would have been better on the weekend.
I been to your neck of the woods and it is HOT! HOT! HOT! I guess you are use to it. It's good to be back in cool Pa. If you ever get up this way, stop in. We'll have sweet tea, northern style.
I can't wait to see the pictures of Michael.

Al's Girl said...

Great pictures Stacy!! And gorgeous tomatoes too!!



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov