Friday, August 12, 2005

SELF PORTRAIT FRIDAY AGAIN...

Another day of Self Portrait Friday. Go on over and check out Katy's blog to see who all the crazy folks are that play this with us.

I thought I would share with you all what my soldier does to relax. All he has to do is lay his head down on the sofa and he is relaxed...

And then this is Creature and I before we go to bed every night, we check out all the blogs.

Some Soldier's Mom has sumed it all up for us mothers and fathers. This is a must read, but I can assure you that it sure speaks for all of us parents that have soldiers serving in the war. Thanks Some Soldier's Mom for a wonderful post.


P.S. New pictures are posted of our soldier relaxing and enjoying his R&R.

7 comments:

Katy said...

Very nice relaxing techniques. I think it is a man thing to so easily relax.;)

Call Me Grandma said...

We love those lazy hazy crazy days of summer. Lookin good.

Some Soldier's Mom said...

I can not get enough of the happiness here! And the pics are pretty funny (and touching). LOVE IT ALL!!

Mama Duck said...

Aren't cats like the most helpful pet ever when you're trying to type? It's all a game to them! :)

Sheri & SuZan said...

Yes my husband has the same relaxation technique.

NannyKaren said...

Great pictures Stacy...Enjoy that young man ;)

Erik Holtan said...

Oh cool, I bet you are happy you can show pics of him at home!
Have a good time with him!



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov