Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'VE BEEN TAGGED.

I was tagged by Melinda.

Seven things I want to do before I die:

1. Inherit millions and then give it away.
2. Build a smaller house (just for 2).
3. Finish school and obtain my degree.
4. Speed read.
5. Live long enough to see my grandchildren that I hope to have one day grow up.
6. Learn to have patients.
7. Go to England.

Seven things I can do:

1. Cook.
2. Keep a spotless house.
3. Smile.
4. Iron.
5. Shop (find excellent deals).
6. Type 90 words a minute.
7. Make my husband mad with just one look.

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Lie.
2. Steal.
3. Make a speech.
4. Forgive easily.
5. Sing.
6. Keep my mouth shut when someone talks about my family.
7. Take a good picture.


Seven things I say a lot:

1. Please.
2. Retard.
3. Yesum.
4. Excuse me.
5. Why.
6. Oh no.
7. Whatever.

Seven things I find attractive in a male:

1. Tall.
2. Wranglers.
3. Fine cologne.
4. Looks.
5. Does not smoke.
6. If they are like my dad.
7. Attitude.

Seven celebrity crushes:

1. Richard Gere
2. Tom Cruise
3. Tim McGraw
4. Mel Gibson
5. Kenny Chesney
6. George Clooney
7. Keith Urban

Hope everyone has a great day. I am headed off to have lots of fun.

3 comments:

Erik Holtan said...

Saw your comment on the site, and the guy in the forefront is CPT Moore. He is the one who Michael mentioned about the clean weapon.
And BTW, I HAVE been on HotorNot since Feb., although I cannot check my rating because that site is blocked on Victory because of overuse! I will say that the last time I did check though I was at a 9.4 rating! I know, it's hard to believe.

Call Me Grandma said...

You have a nice day, too Stacy!

Melinda said...

Well, I certainly hope that if you decide to start handing out money, you can toss some my way. I promise to use it wisely.

And, Keith Urban...yummy...he's my #8 crush! LOL

Thanks for playing along!



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov