Friday, February 10, 2006

$3.26 FOR A BOOK. WHAT A DEAL/STEAL...

And an excellent book it was. I am not much on reading, but this one caught my eye as I was reading my daily blogs, and yes the money part played a big part in my hitting that download button, along with it being only 108 pages. It was well worth the $3.26.

Holly has been writing childrens books, and this was a first for her, and I definately think it is well worth the money to download. If you would like a copy of it, the link to purchase it is From Here To There, by Holly Aho.

Thanks Holly for such a wonderful read. Now I will be expecting another one sometime soon.

1 comment:

Crazy Politico said...

Thanks for the tip. I know what I'm downloading when I'm finished getting this new linux release.



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov