Tuesday, May 22, 2007

THE DAY FROM ______

I think I just might pull my hair out, scream and then go absolutely crazy. New rules, new judge and who knows what else. If it can go wrong, it has gone wrong for me today. I had emailed or thought I emailed an order earlier this morning, but when I got that dreaded call, I looked back and there was no attachment and I know better. That's not all either, as I could go on and on about my day. I can't even talk right and probably not spelling right either.

If I drank, I think a very stiff one would be ordered for my lunch, but I don't so the diet coke will have to suffice.

NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY AT ALL...

4 comments:

Kim said...

LOL! I thought it was just our county going nuts this week. Glad to hear you have a little of it going on out your way too (Just Kidding!!)

Hang in there Stacy :)

Butterfly Wife said...

I sure hope it gets better for you. Maybe take another walk like you posted about on the 13th and took those lovely pictures. Just trying to be helpful. I'll have a big diet coke with you!

Anonymous said...

Well, I have something I used to use for me and the kids when they were young and either tired or bratty. We got in the car and went for a ride on the interstate. Once we were on the road at the count of three, we all screamed at the top of our voices.

First time I told the kids we were going to do this they looked at me like Mom had gone "nuts!" So I had to reassure them that it was OK in this case to scream real loud.

It was amazing how well it worked!

Just an idea!

devildog6771

NannyKaren said...

I think we all have those days! We are only human, which reminds me of that song i used to sing a lot.'One Day At A Time'
You are In my prayers Stacey!



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov