Friday, July 20, 2007

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY

After being convinced that I had better go and let the doctor cut my cast off and take an x-ray after the fall, I'm now glad that I did. The minute my cast came off, my foot immediately turned in, and when the Doctor took one look, he said we have got to reset it.

It's a good thing that I went in today, because another two weeks of my foot not being in the cast right would not have been good come August 2nd.

I went prepared with the proper toiletries to shave that hairy leg, and the nurse told me that I could not do it, but as soon as the nurse left the room, I began the task, and was finished before he knew what I had done almost. He thought I had lost my mind when I pulled my camera out and started taking pictures. I told him that I had to have pictures of this inconvenienced crap of a mess that I am in.

I let the nurse decide what color of cast to put back on me since I was in trouble with him, and he picked RED, and I mean bright RED.




After three hours in the doctor's office I was off to get me one of these little gadgets...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank GOODNESS you went in and had that checked. And personally? I love the red cast. Has pizazz! Just like you!! :-)

Tammi

Anonymous said...

I think the red cast looks terrific! I'm so thankful you followed your instincts & went to have yourself checked out.

Is that an iPhone?? Oooo! Ahhh!

kbug said...

Holy mackerel, that sucks that he had to reset it...but I love the red cast..... :)

Reasa said...

Love the cast. Red is so cool. :) Be careful with the new cast.

NannyKaren said...

Oh Dear Stacey! I am so sorry that they had to reset it! But Thank God you went in when you did...I will be off line indefinitely, because I am going to take care of an elderly aunt and her husband that needs care. But I will be keeping you In my prayers.

Some Soldier's Mom said...

I was going to call and check on you tonight and see how it was going! good thing I didn't! I'll try you tomorrow afternoon... gosh, girl! this just sux (i know you!)

my girl dog blew out her knee last weekend and has to have surgery -- she'll be in a brace for 6 weeks, too! think I'll send her your way to keep you company! LOL

Some Soldier's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Some Soldier's Mom said...

PS It is now time to get a power chair to get around! forget those other contraptions... you need a power scooter!

Kessa Thea said...

Hello Stacy, hope you are doing fine now. Get well soon... I miss talking to you.



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov