Friday, September 28, 2007

TAG

Well Melinda tagged me and I am it. Not sure about this one though.

I am instructed to reveal 7 things people don't know about me.

1) I am scared of heights.

2) I gained way too much weight while I was down with my ankle.

3) I can not sit still. Have to always being doing something.

4) I am a workaholic and my boss thinks I am crazy because I beg for work from him.

5) I am obsessed with clorox wipes (literally).

6) I love to shop.

7) I use to smoke, but quit almost 10 years ago.

That is it.

So now to pick eight folks to tag. Well, it is way too early to do that, so I will have to come back later.

2 comments:

Butterfly Wife said...

I have trouble sitting still. I am a wiggle worm. I am always moving.

Melinda said...

:)

You don't have to tag anyone if you don't want to & I only tagged 8 to involve my usual commenters. I'm sure 7 or none is fine. :)



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov