Saturday, October 06, 2007

BARGAIN SHOPPING AND FOOD

I have to admit that I love to find a good bargain, and today must have been my day for lots of them. My DH says that I can sniff out a bargain a mile away. I try to explain to DH just how much money I am saving us, and he still just shakes his head and keeps unloading the car. My finds for the day included:

8 pairs of Docker shorts for DH for $1.59 a pair
6 swim suits for DH's daughter and myself for 2.99 each (Ralph Lauren, Liz and Tommy Hilfiger)
5 skirts for myself for $4.99 each
1 pair of Levi pants for myself for $10.99

That is about it, but I racked up let me tell ya...

I will spend the day tomorrow in the kitchen cooking the following:

Taco Soup
Chicken Soup
Chicken Spaghetti
Chili

They all four freeze very well. I will be set on meals for quite a while.

For a sad occasion tonight I will be seeing all kinds of folks that I have not seen in several years. I am not good at funerals, but I seen to be able to handle the visitations much easier. Then I will attend another funeral tomorrow of a friend and will miss another one on Monday. Like they always say, death comes in three's most of the time.

No comments:



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov