Saturday, October 13, 2007

Chautauqua Bike Rally

We have had a wondeful day in the Tomato Capital of the World. Mississippi Patriot Guard Riders have been in full force all day. I don't think I have ever seen this many bikes in one location at the same time. The Mississippi Patriot Guard Riders have a booth set up to collect money to send stockings filed with goodies to our Mississippi soldiers that will be in Iraq for Christmas.




Yes I did manage to catch a ride through the Park with one of the other members so I would not have to walk a mile.


The Mississippi Army National Guard are set up right beside our booth, so we have had lots of fun all day with these guys.

Confederate Railroad will be performing tonight at 9:00 so I have to make sure I am back in time to see them.


A few of our Mississippi Soldiers led the 4-mile Parade.



3 comments:

Rachelle Jones said...

Glad you got to spend the day out, and with the PGR !

Anonymous said...

How VERY cool! Looks like a GREAT day!

Tammi

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day!



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov