Monday, November 12, 2007

VERY BUSY...

For the next couple of weeks I will be extremely busy...

Trying to gear up for the crew for Thanksgiving, which is less than two weeks away.

I thought I would do something a little different this year and have my tree up for Thanksgiving. Gosh, I did not realize I had so many patriotic decorations. Lots of sad emotions went into putting the tree up. We did not put it up last year because we had two new baby kitties, so the last time it was up was Christmas 2005,which just so happens to have been the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER. So many memories kept flasing through my mind.

Then, I am working on another project, just can't share just yet because it is a huge surprise, and I mean HUGE. Pictures will follow in a couple of week I promise.

No comments:



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov