Sunday, December 02, 2007

MISSISSIPPI WEATHER

Today I have shorts on.  Two days ago, I had a jacket on.   Who knows what tomorrow will bring.  Thought I would share some pictures that I took while enjoying the nice Mississippi weather today. Lots going on in our neck of the woods and not enough time to absorb it all in right now... 

Lizzie is growing way too fast. She was 27 pounds three weeks ago. She is so bad. All this time I thought Henry was needing a playmate to keep him company. She keeps him hopping for sure. There is never a dull moment with these two. Lizzie is always getting into something that she has no business getting into and is always bitting on Henry every waking moment. Poor Henry.


1 comment:

Kim said...

The weather has sure been great at times hasn't it? Sorry you're in a rough patch, hang in there...

Do you know of anybody hiring?? If so, give me a ring... :)



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov