Thursday, December 06, 2007

MOVE AMERICA FORWARD

I was suppose to be somewhere else this morning, but my heart told me differently. So, this is where I ended up and I am so glad because I actually got to see a very familiar face, which was Buzz Patterson. He has joined Gold Star Mom Debbie Lee (mother to Marc Alan Lee, first Navy Seal killed in Iraq on August 2, 2006) with Move America Forward on her Honor our Heroes at the Holidays Tour. They made their stop in Jackson, MS this morning at the War Memorial, and brought along with them Diana Nagy who really outdid herself with entertaining us. They collected a sack full of cards for our Heroes and headed out for their next stop in Birmingham, Alabama. Debbie wil personally take the cards to Iraq and deliver to our Soldiers, and she is hoping that she will be able to make a stop at the camp that is named after her son.




P.S.  Attendance for this event was so low that I could count on both hands and feet.  Very embarrassing...

3 comments:

RebeccaMcCormick said...

What a great opportunity! Glad you got to be there.

Unknown said...

For anybody interested in seeing stories of soldiers and their wives, I suggest checking out: www.stoplossmovie.com/SoundOff

Hope you enjoy!

Rachelle Jones said...

I am glad you got to goooo.

I love Buzz.

I hope they had plenty in attendance!



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov