Sunday, December 09, 2007

PEANUT BUTTER AND PRESENTS

I am peanut buttered out.  I have been baking for half the day, and I am no where near through.  I at least got the recipes with peanut butter out of the way, which included:


8 batches of peanut butter fudge 
1 batch of peanut butter bars
2 batches of peanut brittle
and
2 batches pumpkin cheesecake bars


AWTM you were thought about quite often while making Daddy's fudge.  I managed to scrape the bowl from several of the batches just for you.  


I also managed to get the majority of my shopping done yesterday, and they are all wrapped and under the tree.  I will never wait until two weeks before Christmas again to start my shopping.  The idiots were out in full force yesterday, and I have no patients for them whatsoever.  

I witnessed a grown man arguing over a stupid biscuit (which was free) and was not leaving until they cooked him a biscuit or he wanted his money back for the chicken dinner that he had just eaten several bites out of.   For Pete's sake, it was 7:30 in the morning, and he was demanding that they cook him one biscuit.  The girls did not budge, and even called the manager and she said that they were not cooking just one biscuit.  Needless to say the man left with his half eaten chicken and was on his merry little way after he got through saying his peace.  He was walking out and I just looked at him and smiled and said "Merry Christmas to you too"... He did not like that at all.  I should learn to keep my mouth shut in situations like that, but just can't help but get the last word in.

I am relaxing for the rest of the day, and just might even get off the diet and splurge for some Chinese .

1 comment:

Rachelle Jones said...

Yowza a biscuit!

I too am about baked out.

Baked out...

Indeed, it is probably good, because I have had to drag my big girl pants out!



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov