Monday, December 22, 2008

CHRISTMAS WITH THE KIDS

The kids invited me over yesterday for a little get together. I was the oldest one there. All the others were young enough to be my kids. 

The all had lots of fun with the toys they received in their stockings.

Tank is making sure we plat the game right. They convinced me to play the game Dirty Minds with them. I was paired up with one of the guys, and we actually did pretty good. The game was actually kind of hard, but we did manage to get a few right.  


Kristi with my two grand puppies as Michael calls them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I caught myself a few weeks ago saying things like "When I was your age" and "When I was in school."

Not a good feeling. LOL

Call Me Grandma said...

Merry Christmas Stacy!



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov