Sunday, April 26, 2009

IT WAS SO WORTH IT

Talk about an awesome performance. James Otto was great. He finally came on the stage shortly after 9:00 last night, and right before midnight we were getting our picture made with him. He is coming out with a new song next month, and I have in in video, just have to figure out how to upload it to blogger. 

I did not know that he was in the Navy and his father was also in the military. I think I have him on video somewhere thanking our soldiers and will post that as well.

It was so worth not getting home until 0200 this morning.


1 comment:

Some Soldier's Mom said...

wish I had been there -- a GIRLS NIGHT OUT!! (but if I had been there we would have gotten in trouble for sure!)



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov