Thursday, May 07, 2009

BACK UP YOUR COMPUTER

LESSON WELL LEARNED TODAY FOR ME...

It's not good news. Just picked up my macbook from the Apple Store and they were not able to retrieve any of my pictures. Said my computer was just like new. Told the guy that he did not understand, that I had 11,000 pictures on that computer. 

They gave me a card to call a company in California to see if they could possible retrieve my pictures. I have called them, and almost had a heart attack when the guy told me how much it would cost if they could retrieve the pictures. 

At this point those pictures are priceless to me, as thousands of them are of Michael. 

I will ship the hard drive to California tomorrow and see what they can do...

I'm not too happy, but don't have a choice if I want my pictures...

1 comment:

Retired Navy CPO said...

That sucks! Do we really want to know how much? I can only imagine what that will cost.



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov