Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HURRY UP PLEASE...

It's been 116 days since his BOOTS HIT THE GROUND and only 71 DAYS UNTIL ALEXIS IS DUE.

I think we are all ready for this baby to get here.

Michael text me Thursday night and then called me Friday night and we talked for almost an hour. It had been almost two weeks since I had heard from him. He must know after about 12-14 days he must call so I can just hear his voice. Lots going on with him. He is give out. Working 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week is getting the best of him I do believe. He is exhausted. I can hear it in his voice.

I did tell him that we can start our countdown now for his R&R.

We all think that the baby will arrive before he gets here. Just a feeling we all have. For Michael's sake, I really want her to wait on her Daddy though.

Yesterday I was also able to text with him off and one while I was out and about enjoying my day off. Nothing better than hearing from him.

I'm missing him really bad right now. Sure could use one of his big hugs that is knows how to give at just the right times.

That's all for now I guess.

1 comment:

Call Me Grandma said...

You can text? That must mean this time around they can have cell phones.
Must mean things are better over there. At least I hope so.



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov