Thursday, February 24, 2005

SUCH A BIG HEART

Don’t ask why in the world I woke up at 0400 a.m. this morning, but I did. I always make sure that I have signed into AOL on my cell phone before I go to bed, but I had forgotten last night. It showed that he was still online, and I was all excited, until he did not respond. I immediately went to the computer and logged on to see if I was just dreaming or seeing things. He apparently had forgotten to sign off. I missed him. That was the first time that I had missed getting to talk/chat with him. Talk about mad at myself.

He was back on line around 0900 this morning. He was finally able to cash a check today. He was not online long, but he sid say no more packages have been delivered.

Before he signed off, he ask if I needed anything. He sure does have a big heart, always worrying and asking if I need anything. I wanted to say yes there is something that I need, I need you home, but I did not type those words in. As always, he is thinking about others first. You can’t help but love him.

No comments:



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov