Thursday, February 24, 2005

MAIL FROM IRAQ HAS ARRIVED

When I answered the phone at work and it was my other half calling, I knew he must have been calling with good news. Our package had arrived from Iraq. My heart was pounding, and I could tell that Marcus was excited too. I told Marcus to open it up, and hurry.

All I heard was WOW! I could hear him going through all our presents, and I was jealous. Rolex watches, Iraq 7-up, metal dishes, Iraq money, a blanket (which he says is really nice), a hat and the CD's. I can't wait to see it all, especially the CD's with all the pictures that he has taken.

What a great day. I can't wait till 5:00 p.m., and I am out of here. Thanks for all the presents Michael. You are so sweet and special. We love you very much.

1 comment:

Shelle said...

Aww - that's so sweet!! How wonderful that he thought of you guys!! Post those pictures soon! My hubby is going to send me something as soon as they have the capability to send packages. I can't wait! :)

Love, hugs and many prayers!



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov