Saturday, February 26, 2005

Pictures

See the Link on the sidebar for pictures from Iraq. This is just a few. He sent over 300 pictures home on the CD. It's going to be hard to decide which ones to post.

Our watches that he sent in the mail are fine. He also sent a rug and it is very well made and very nice. Sure was nice getting the goodies from him.

Lauren says to tell you that she made a goalie just for you today Michael. Today was a first time for me to communicate with Michael through instant messenger on my cell phone. Gosh, I don't know how all these kids are so fast at it, lots of practice I guess. We did not chat long, as I am just no good at it on the cell phone. He sends his love to everyone, and says that he is doing good.

Thanks again for all the presents Michael.

No comments:



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov