Wednesday, June 29, 2005

MEN AND THEIR TOYS.



Sorry, but I just can't not post these awesome pictures that I received this weekend from Michael. Like I said, I don't get very many, so when I do, I just have to show them off.

Yes Michael, your Image hosted by Photobucket.comis on its way. Just remember that it is coming by the famous snail Image hosted by Photobucket.comso who knows when you will actually get it.

It has been a very busy week for me, and I have not had time to post since Sunday. I was so busy today, that I was only able to chat with Michael on instant messenger for just a few minutes. I usually chat with him around 0500 my time almost every morning, but he was not online this morning. That's my luck, but I knew what kind of day I was going to have, so I has already sent him an instant message to let him know. My mom was able to chat with Michael for a little bit today, and she said that he was busy also, so I did not feel so bad after all.

My day just does not seem complete, unless I am able to chat with my soldier. Stay safe and come home soon Michael. We love and miss you very much.

1 comment:

Call Me Grandma said...

I love seeing pictures of Michael and all the other soldiers.
They let us get a little glimpse of what they are living with over there, and I must say it makes me feel a little better knowing they can send those pictures.
God Bless you Michael and stay safe. Come home soon...



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov