Monday, August 08, 2005

THE LIFE OF ONE DOG AND ONE CAT

This is Bubba our cat that thinks he is a dog. He follows Henry around all the time. Henry actually gets a little ticked at times with this crazy cat, as he won't quit rubbing up against him.






This is Henry showing his stuff. He is actually laying directly under the ceiling fan. I guess he was just trying to get cool.







Don't have much to report from the sand. Have not heard from my soldier since Saturday, but it was expected, so I knew ahead of time that it would be a couple of days before I heard from him again. Just hope all is well.

4 comments:

Call Me Grandma said...

The pics of the cats remind me of the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer. Bot if I could just konk out like that.

Some Soldier's Mom said...

I want to come back in my next life as MY dog.... and then maybe a cat... love them critters...

Christine said...

Oh look at those cuties! What a life! (Wish I could lay around like that in the sun! :)

I'm sure your son is safe. I will keep him in my prayers.

Katy said...

In my next life, I want to come back as one of your pets.lol;)



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov