Tuesday, August 23, 2005

SOME SOLDIERS MOM NEEDS US...




Noah & his Mom.
















This one is for you Noah.








Noah has been injured in a VBIED and is in surgery in IRAQ. Please light a candle for him and his wonderful MOM.

I spoke with SSM on the phone earlier this evening, and let me tell you, it was one of the hardest things that I have had to do in a long time. I picked the phone up to call her, and had to stop and get myself together as I knew that I needed to be strong for her when I called.

SSM wanted me to do two things for her, the first was to light a candle for Noah, and the second was to give my son who is home on R&R a big hug for her. She needs us to all light a candle for Noah. She will have one hell of a night ahead of her. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

SOME SOLDIERS MOM we are all here for you. Please let us know if there is anyting that we can do. She has put a post up on her blog about Noah. Please stop by to let her know that we are all thinking about her.

WE LOVE YOU...

9 comments:

Call Me Grandma said...

Mom, can be sure I am praying for her son and a candle will be lit.
Thanks Stacy

Rachelle Jones said...

glad you got to speak with her...let her know we are thinking of Noah, as well as all of the family....

NannyKaren said...

Father In Jesus Name I lift Noah before you . I pray for healing for him from damage done by a VBIED late last night. I pray that you will help the doctors to knit his serious spinal injuries back together. You know every intricate part of Noahs body LORD so I ask for complete healing.

Give Carla strength and comfort her heart steady and Keep them both in your loving hands.

Father Keep Michael safe and my son Terry.And give us as parents devine peace, as you know how we worry,...even when we pray.

LORD help all of our sons and daughters, and keep them safe as they servre our country, paying the great price to keep our country free, O Lod God, keep them all as the apple of your eye and hide them under the shadow of your wing.Keep your hand on each of them and upon their parents... Amen and Amen

Melinda said...

We've been praying all day and will continue.

{{{Hugs}}} to SSM and Noah.

Some Soldier's Mom said...

Dear Michael... Thank you for being such a good son for your mom -- and thanks for getting her on that bike! Did you take pics? Now can you get her to wear the leathers??? (ok, Stacy -- just kidding!) Michael, have a safe flight back. Stay alert. Eyes up, butt down! Come back to us all safely so we can have one heck of a party!!! God bless you and keep you safe. We love ya, ya big lunk! (and no, I'm not telling if your mom and I take that 2 wheeler for a spin!) mmmwahs! (Stacy call me if you need me!)

Erik Holtan said...

Thanks for all the updates Stacy, have a great day!
ERik

Call Me Grandma said...

Prayers being said for your Michael today. Know that I am thinking of you. God Bless

Sheri & SuZan said...

Katy sent me here and I went on to read about Noah. Thank you ladies for keeping the world in touch with the reality. I cried my eyes out reading the post about Noah. You can count on more prayers and candles from deep in the heart of Texas too.

ShyViolet said...

I'm praying for all the men and women serving in the military. Give yours a hug for me - we're all proud of them.



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov