Thursday, August 25, 2005

UPDATE ON SOME SOLDIER'S MOM AND SON.

Wonderful news from Some Soldiers Mom. Her son is in Germany, and going to have more test tomorrow. I will keep saying prayers for him SSM.

Thanks Some Soldiers Mom for calling to check on me tonight. With all that is on her plate right now, and she is calling me. THANKS SO MUCH.

Another thanks to my Deployment Buddy. That sweet text message bright and early this morning got my day started. THANKS MELINDA FOR EVERYTHING.

Thanks also to a Military Mom for also thinking about me today.

Last I want to thank K for checking on me these last few days.

I don't know what I would do without all my friends that I have met through this deployment.

THANKS TO YOU ALL.

1 comment:

Call Me Grandma said...

Praying for safe travel for Michael. May God be his co-pilot.
BIG HUG to you Stacy. 5 months and he is home for good. I hope they fly by for you.



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov