Thursday, October 06, 2005

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT...



This is one crazy soldier. I have no idea where he comes up with some of the things he does. Out beside his name on yahoo im this morning at 0445, this is what I see "DOING A LITTLE BIT OF SCHOOL WORK". He had left me an off line message to check this out. Doing school work, no way this is school work Michael.

~K you will love this one, he says he is HOT.


Erik this site is a must for you.

LOVE AND MISS YOU MICHAEL. I have to go and rate him. LOL...

4 comments:

Call Me Grandma said...

Hey look at those arms. Looks like he has been doing some working out. What a handsome soldier. Stay safe Michael and come home real soon.

Katy said...

LOL I love it. That is a funny site. Clint and his friends at work go on there sometimes.

Elizabeth said...

That is one hot and handsome man!! I am one lucky girl to have him as a bf. I miss you stacy, call me sometime. Love ya, Elizabeth Ü

Al's Girl said...

Welllll, I declare Miss Stacy - I am a happily married woman, but even I had to do a double take on those guns! LOL. I bet that the girls are just standing in line for him, huh?



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov