Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'VE BEEN TAGGED...

Yes I have been tagged, and this one was short, so I figured that I could handle this one on my lunch. I was tagged by Deanne. So here is what I has to do.

1. Go into my archives.
2. Find my 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

Well the title to my 23rd post was simply February 06, 2005, and since I did not have a 5th sentence, I thought I would post the very short post.

"0350 am in the morning. Kind of early, but well worth it. He is doing fine, except for trying to catch a cold. He was able to email pictures of camels, a child riding camel, a bug and a donut shop."

All I can say is I think I have come a long ways from that date...LOL.

No comments:



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov