Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'VE BEEN TAGGED...

Yes, I have been tagged by ~K.

Four jobs I have held in my life:

1) Paralegal
2) Teamster/Customer Service
3) Director of Housing for a College
4) MOM

Four movies you could watch over and over:

1) Pretty Woman
2) The Green Mile
3) Sweet Home Alabama
4) O Brother Where Art Thou

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1) Grey’s Anatomy
2) Desperate Housewives
3) Extreme Makeover/Home Edition
4) Dateline/48 Hours

Four places you have been on vacation:

1) Texas
2) Cruise to Cozumel/Grand Caymen/Jamica
3) New Orleans
4) Kansas

Four websites I visit daily:

1) Some Soldiers Mom
2) Life With Me In It
3) Mudville Gazette
4) Most Certainly Not

LOTS MORE!!

Four favorite foods:

1) Steak
2) Mexican Food
3) Cheesecake
4) Soup in the winter
Four Places I would rather be right now:

1) On a beach, taking in the nice sunshine
2) Mountains
3) On a mini cruise
4) Spa


Four people I tag:

Well, looks like everybody has already been tagged.

1 comment:

Crazy Politico said...

Just don't picture you as a teamster.

BTW, we have similar TV tastes. I love Grey's Anatomy. In fact, I've written the producers asking them to repeat that shower scene last week at least once per episode.



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov