Tuesday, June 20, 2006

MY HERO, MY WONDERFUL DAD!!!


I am going on my very first road trip with my Dad on his Gold Wing Trike this Saturday. It's only a one day trip, but I am still just a little nervous, but I am not telling my Dad that. I am hoping that the Phelps group does not show up. I have not seen anything in the news saying that they are, but that does not mean they won't.

We will be headed to Laurel, Mississippi with the Patriot Guard Riders to show our support for the family of Sgt 1st Class Clarence D. McSwain, of Meridian, Mississippi who died in Baghdad, Iraq on June 8, of injuries sustained when an improvised explosive device detonated near his convoy vehicle during combat operations.

Please keep this family and all the others that have lost soldiers in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Dad for taking me on this mission. You are the best ever.

No comments:



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov