Monday, August 07, 2006

WHAT A RELAXING WEEKEND.

First weekend that I have not had to do any canning. It was great to just relax and do absolutely nothing at all. Just one problem. It was not long enough.

I did manage to go to the post office and mail a good ole Mississippi care package off to AWTM and then headed out to buy a few groceries.

The rest of my weekend was spend going from the couch to the recliner. Lots of rest and lots of sleep. Don't know the last time that I was able to slept off and on all day long and then still manage to get in the bed at 8:00 last night and sleep all night long. I feel refreshed and hopefully I will be good to go for another week or so.

Hopefully the contractor will get started on the repairs the first of next week. I don't know how much longer I can deal with 1/2 of my house out of order.

P.S. Nothing better than knowing that you made a friend smile today.

4 comments:

carol said...

I think you are right. She seemed very glad that we came to see her. I am so glad we did too. Would be really nice if we could spend some quality time with her.

Call Me Grandma said...

Glad you had such a nice weekend.

Rachelle Jones said...

Gald you got some sleep after all of that canning...and the PACKAGE was MARVELOUS!!!

YOU are a DOLL....

The kids are beggin to get in those jellies

Melinda said...

I'm glad you survived the canning!

Love the name change, btw!!



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov