Friday, September 22, 2006

A LITTLE MILITARY SITE SEEING MIXED WITH BUSINESS

I had to run to Vicksburg this morning to pick up a check, and thought that I would stop by the Military National Park, but it had so many people there at 08:20 this morning that I decided today was not a good day, but thought I would snap a few pictures anyway.





Then I was off to do a little shopping before heading back to work, but the outlet mall was not opened yet, so it was back to work for me.

I actuallyl got to meet a another Military Mom this morning. It was great visiting with you Kim. Hope all goes well with your daughter in the Air Force.



Thanks AWTM for being so thoughtful. You made my day.

1 comment:

Rachelle Jones said...

still sorry....

hope your week is looking up



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov