Wednesday, October 25, 2006

IF IT WEREN'T FOR SHOE

His injuries would be a lot worse than they are. Thank goodness for the shoe helmet. It's cracked, and probablly not safe anymore, but it did it's job, and that is all that counts. Thought that I was going to post a picture of the bike, but just could not bring myself to click on any of those pictures. Maybe someday I will. Just not something that I want to look at daily.

Everyday is a better day for Michael. He has improved so much. He made his first trip to Wal-Mart yesterday, and said it was not too bad. He's hoping to go to the stunt show this Saturday for a while. I think he is up to it, just so he does not overdo it. It will be a little on the cold side come Saturday, but I am sure it won't be too cold to keep him away. He needs to get out, as it does him so much good. Anyone would get tired of just laying around in the bed or the couch.



Bull Frog and B.K. What a life these two have. They even have the dog Henry scared of them.

5 comments:

Some Soldier's Mom said...

and after all the testimonials to all the lives saved by helmets I can't believe that there are still states (like mine) that do not require riders wear helmets. If you own a bike (pedal power or motor-driven) helmets should be required accessories. Good to hear that Michael is coming along -- and I know if he's having a good day, then you are, too! {{{HUGS}}} to you all.

Anonymous said...

Awww!! Look at B.K. and Bull Frog! Bullfrog is in the normal spot and position I see...Can't wait to see all of the "Critters" and all of you..(If I'm still invited hehe)..Talk to ya soon!

Kandice

The One (I know how to be) said...

I am glad Michael had that helmet on. Funny as it might sound when I first looked at that pic I thought to myself, "what a beautiful helmet". It did it's job and Michael is blessed.
Thoes kitties are funny. Mine chooses to snuggle a little closer to my neck. I can't keep him out of my hair, he tries to eat it.
Hugs to you all Lady. Hope you have a wonderful day.

kbug said...

I'm so glad to hear that he's recuperating so nicely, but those young'uns bounce back from injury alot faster than us old'uns..... :) The bad thing is that it's so hard to let them out of our sight after something like this happens...I guess it's the curse of being a mom. Take care of Michael and give him my best...

Call Me Grandma said...

So glad to hear that news. Michael's young, they heal a lot faster...thank God.



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov