Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'M SO JEALOUS...

My parents headed out this morning on their Trike to Arkansas. Their first stop was to meet AWTM and her collective. As I am typing this, my parents are visiting with AWTM and and her wonderful family. Gosh how I wish I was there right now. I am sure that there is lots of laughter in the air right about now.

Dash and Pink Ninja are probally tearing into their little presets that I sent them right about now. Hope they like them AWTM...

I so would love to be in Arkansas right now. I am so jealous of my parents, because they are getting to spend time with such a wonderful lady.

Hope you enjoy your Mississippi goodies AWTM. There is no telling what else my Dad has added to the basket after it made it to his house. I am sure that he thought that he needed to bring enough to feed a small army. Hope you carried your truck AWTM, to haul all the canned goods backhome, and the famous George Price fudge, which is heavenly.
AWTM was going to take pictures of the oh so country folks from Mississippi. I tried to warn her just how country my family really is. I bet she will have a good story or two to tell.

Have lots of fun you guys. Oh how I wish I were there with ya'll.

3 comments:

Rachelle Jones said...

YOUR parents were sweet darling, and country? Honey you want to see country, you ought to meet my family! Your Dad can make fudge and operate a digital camera, that is not "country".

The GOODIES OMG!! I swear I should sneak the fudge to texas, but I put it in the freezer so when I need a fix it is handy...you should post his recipe!!

I swear my kids were horrid....

not even joking, it deserves its own entire post.

DH is sending me that direction, when we have some down time...

6 hours is nothing, compared to the 12 I am used to driving.

Rachelle Jones said...

Oh and I forgot my camera....

*cursing under breath and stomping feet*

DH was late from work....and blah blah...

Melinda said...

AWTM gave me a big hug from you!! :) Thanks, Stacy! Wish you were here!!!



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov