Monday, November 20, 2006

11 Months is way too long...







That smile says it all. She was greatly missed around our house. Eleven and a half months is just way too long for her to be out of the country.
We visited for a few, then the two of us headed out for a short shopping trip. Just like old times. Gosh how I miss our shopping adventures. We will make up for it the day after Thanksgiving, when we get up at 0400 am to head to the big city for a little bit of shopping.
We had a hotdog roast last night, since our kitchen is still not in any kind of working order. Three of the four kids were here and we had a really great time with them. I am beginning to dought that the kitchen will be ready in time for Thanksgiving day, but there is nothing I can do about it.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Lovely! :)

Enjoy all that undivided family time this week.

Anonymous said...

Aww! Glad they finally made it home...see y'all tomorrow!

Kandice

The One (I know how to be) said...

It doesn't seem like 11 months since I read about Dawn leaving. 11 months WOW.
Glad she is visiting. How is the chocolate? (lol)
Enjoy your Thanksgiving. Lil Dude and I are goimg to Mom's. You all have a wonderful time.
Give hugs to Michael and Marcus,
(How are they healing?) also to Dawn and Kandice for me.

Rachelle Jones said...

she is gorgeous!!

kbug said...

What a great picture of Dawn hugging her dad...it's a tear jerker...but in a good way. Enjoy your time with her and with the rest of your family. Best wishes for a great Thanksgiving!!!

kbug said...

Oh, and I have to ask where you found this song. I've never heard it before and need to find it.



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov