Saturday, August 18, 2007

HURRICANE DEAN



IT'S A CATAGORY 4 NOW...CRAP...150 MPH...

Well here we go again. I don't care what the National Weather Service people say, I have prepared for it just in case it changes its course. They say it is headed to Texas, but it could change course after it gets into the Gulf. If it turns North, it will head towards New Orleans and Mississippi. Not what we want either.

It's headed to Jamaica and they have never had a catagory 4 or 5 hit. I don't wish anything bad on those folks, but I sure hope they are prepared for this bad boy.

We are seriously thinking about buying a portable AC unit on wheels and we will be set. I would much rather one on wheels than have to put one in a window.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I am watching that "bad boy" from the south west coast of Florida. Feel sorry for Jamaica....they are gonna get it hard. My thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Tammi said...

I'm so glad to hear you're preparing no matter what. Those puppies can change on a dime.

We'll be watchin' with you.....

Tammi

Melinda said...

I've been thinking about you! Glad you've made preparations and I hope they will not be needed. {{Hugs}}



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov