Monday, October 01, 2007

FINE MISSISSIPPI WEATHER

It was a beautiful weekend and today is even more beautiful with the lows in the low 60's and the high is around 88. I wish it would stay like this for a long time.

My weekend was extremely busy. I made up for all those Saturday's that I could not go shopping when I was down with my ankle. LOL...

Saturday night some friends were playing at a little local bar 15 minutes from the house and I figured I would join them. It was nice and the food was great. We were told that the steaks were what we needed to get, and I could not even eat all of mine. Nice little reataurant that I will for sure take DH back to for a steak.

It has been so long since I have been in a bar. The smoke was not too bad, but I now have a terrible cold. Not quite sure where I picked that up from. Thanks to Ziacam, it should not be too bad since I caught it early on.

Lizzie is growing way too fast and she had so much company this weekend that she was worn slap out by last night. My parents and sister came up and Dawn and Michael both stopped by to see their grandparents.

I am headed to the house a little early so that DH and I can go grab a bite to eat since it is our anniversary. We both kind of forgot about it until today. I guess that is what happens when you start getting old. I actually bought an island for the kitchen on Saturday, so that will be our gift to each other. Perfect timing if you ask me.

3 comments:

Butterfly Wife said...

Happy Anniversary! :D

Claire said...

Happy Anniversary!

Don't you just love this time of year? It was a hot and horrid summer here in TN. Bryan has told me how it has felt in GA, so I imagine it was similar to what you have had. I bet you are loving the cooler weather for sure!

Flag Gazer said...

Happy Anniversary!

We are having Winter - fresh coating of snow on the mountains!!!



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov