Friday, February 08, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Busier that I actually want to be, but that's ok by me. Work has been extremely busy and looks like I might have to work a while on Sunday.

Two PGR Help On The Homefront missions this weekend that will also keep me busy along with checking on my two grand kitties all weekend while Michael is away.

Next week is going to be another busy one and will just have to play it by ear to see if I can swing being off all day on Friday to head down for Lex's Purple Heart Ceremony that takes place in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida on Saturday. So far there is going to be a crowd from Mississippi going down to see Lex make history. It will be a wonderful weekend. Lots of things will be happening next weekend, so stay tuned for pictures that will be awesome.

No comments:



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov