Saturday, October 11, 2008

Benefit Poker Run and Bike Rally

I am live blogging from Bay Springs, Mississippi. I have to be in the middle of nowhere... I am manning the second stop on the poker run.  The first bike headed out at 0930 and I am not sure when I will start seeing bikes.  Hopefully soon. There is absolutely nothing here but this Chevron station. I am helping out with a benefit for a family member who was in a motorcycle accident back in April of this year and he is still in the hospital with no expected date of discharge. 

Then I am headed back to my home town of Crystal Springs, Mississippi to attend the annual Bike Rally.  Going to be a long day I am sure.  

Will post pictures hopefully sometime tonight when I finally make it back home.

No comments:



2996


Soldiers Angels


Centcom


Flame of Life


Aleksandr V. Ivantsov